What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Pathways Sides

Hellray

Juniors
Our reserve grade team leaves a lot to be desired. He is a good clubman but how horrible is our depth that a 36yr old Buddy Gordon being selected to start in the front row?

handyman2190

Bench
Our reserve grade team leaves a lot to be desired. He is a good clubman but how horrible is our depth that a 36yr old Buddy Gordon being selected to start in the front row?
Im sitting here watching the nsw cup,we are dishing out garbage and have been for a few years now,its depressing ,crap defence,dropped balls and no creativity in attack, no running from the halves,nothing,how can any of these players step up? And yes i agree gordon at 36 useless, are there no forwards we can poach with size?

Hellray

Juniors
Im sitting here watching the nsw cup,we are dishing out garbage and have been for a few years now,its depressing ,crap defence,dropped balls and no creativity in attack, no running from the halves,nothing,how can any of these players step up? And yes i agree gordon at 36 useless, are there no forwards we can poach with size?
I think it’s where our website lacks, info on the contracted young kids coming through. Are players injured?
surely players like Rahme or Vailalo could step up to this grade?
even Thompson on the wing is offering nothing.
Also at least you don’t have to listen to the garbage mark Carroll commentates about being at the game haha

handyman2190

Bench
I think it’s where our website lacks, info on the contracted young kids coming through. Are players injured?
surely players like Rahme or Vailalo could step up to this grade?
even Thompson on the wing is offering nothing.
Also at least you don’t have to listen to the garbage mark Carroll commentates about being at the game haha
Great comeback miracle win hard yardage less mistakes

Latest posts