What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Pre-Season

callmack1

Staff member
Interesting to see chee kam in a red shirt.
looking the photos red shirts are clearly the top boys.
Arrow has been part of the rehab group so isn't doing full training yet, hence why Chee Kam is there at the moment.

callmack1

Staff member
It appears the club did something different with the Pre-Season today.

Judging by a number of players' Instagram stories, it seems the squad has flown to Melbourne and are at the Richmond Tigers AFL headquarters. Looks like they spent the day there and had a joint training session.

Great stuff, I like joint training sessions like this as AFL teams do actually have a fair bit to offer and/or teach an NRL team.

I hope Lachie in particular was pulled aside for some punt training, that'd be fantastic!

callmack1

Staff member
In other news,

Revealed - Weird and whacky rules for NRL's $100k inaugural 2023 Pre-Season Challenge: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...m/news-story/e97330dfd8d7980706b918530a35df34

It is certainly a bit of a different concept but I actually really like it! Pre-Season is always interesting and exciting to me and other rusted-on fans for obvious reasons, but to the casual fan or casual viewer, this will add so much more interest to the Pre-Season. It makes the stakes a little higher and provides more to play for.

The rules for points are a bit strange but I think they're fun!!

I'm a fan of the concept for sure, bring it on!