What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 SF Fri - Melbourne 18-13 Sydney @ AAMI

Finals Week 2: Melbourne v Sydney

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The winner to play the people's team in the Prelim.

The fans are the real winners here

It must be getting to you that neutrals are lumping your club in the same category as the Storm and Roosters. So hence you come out with this “people’s team” rubbish.

I couldn’t care less about this game. The remaining good guys are on the other side of the draw. So I’ll go with whatever by 6.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
NRL Physio update (for Chooks)

Billy Smith broken Jaw
Suaalii wont play due to concussion
Manu in doubt with Hammy

do the chooks have enough to beat Melbourne away?

They barely had it in them to beat the Sharks who were terrible. If anything the Storm are likely to put a score on.

soc123_au

Staff member
It must be getting to you that neutrals are lumping your club in the same category as the Storm and Roosters. So hence you come out with this “people’s team” rubbish.

I couldn’t care less about this game. The remaining good guys are on the other side of the draw. So I’ll go with whatever by 6.
Quite the opposite, hate equals fear. Everyone hated Manly, now they don't care. Storm and Chooks are the benchmark of hate for the last 20 years. If we go close to that level it's a massive win. That and tears are tasty, who knew?

Iamback

Coach

Far from it.

Shit teams don't get hated.

As for the people's team

team in small market, Developing talent not buying it. No criminals on the roster

If it wasn't for the need in this country to hate success. People would see it for what it is

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
Quite the opposite, hate equals fear. Everyone hated Manly, now they don't care. Storm and Chooks are the benchmark of hate for the last 20 years. If we go close to that level it's a massive win. That and tears are tasty, who knew?

Hence why I fuel the hate now