What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 SF Fri - Melbourne 18-13 Sydney @ AAMI

Finals Week 2: Melbourne v Sydney

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woody90

Juniors
Eh, I was initially going Roosters but now I reckon Storm will get up. Chooks have done well to salvage their season but their attack was underwhelming even before they lost their starting backline.

Valheru

Coach
Coates being out gives us some chance IMO. Coates would have jumped over whoever he wanted to in the backline we have named.

Storms 1-5 isn't elite

Valheru

Coach
Premiership winner with PENRITH in case you weren't aware.
Cute

He scored a try in the 2018 prelim for us as an FYI, somewhat similar situation to this week when our first choice wasn't available.

I'm glad a lesser team was able to find space for him to start

soc123_au

Staff member
Cute

He scored a try in the 2018 prelim for us as an FYI, somewhat similar situation to this week when our first choice wasn't available.

I'm glad a lesser team was able to find space for him to start
Lesser team, pfffft, Never beaten us in a GF or at all since last decade. It is pretty impressive the way you guys have unimproved his defence though, quite the feat.

yobbo84

Coach
Our backline is more f**ked than those chicks 5 seconds after the Cleary Tiktok video finished
All jokes aside, Momirovski and Paulo both played in the 2021 grand final, and Allan has played in the 2019 and 2020 prelims.

Whilst it is a big drop in talent, you could do a whole lot worse... I mean we had Richie Kennar and Taane Milne as wingers in last year's prelim and were up 12-0 after 35 mins...

Nealo 12

First Grade
Surprising how all these guys take the cash after playing for the Panthers but aren’t sighted off Nobbys after that , strange.

gerg

Juniors
One for the neutrals this.

2 well liked teams just trying to make it in this world

Throw in the undisputed number one referee in the game and it's set to be a real humdinger.

Will be fascinating to see which side he completely f***s over, meh probably both?

Why @SLRBRONCOS Why??
ill i feel sick GIF

All jokes aside, Momirovski and Paulo both played in the 2021 grand final, and Allan has played in the 2019 and 2020 prelims.

Whilst it is a big drop in talent, you could do a whole lot worse... I mean we had Richie Kennar and Taane Milne as wingers in last year's prelim and were up 12-0 after 35 mins...
I hope you guys p155 Taane off once and for all. Talk about a f**ken grub…….