What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 State of Origin ~ Game 1 *31st May*

eels_fan

First Grade
Will be Cogger who played last night off the bench. He’s solid.

I’d say only the storm game will worry them, unless the roosters learn how to play in the next 4 days but seems unlikely

King-Gutho94

Coach
So what happens if whoever the play at 7 produces a miracle and saves Fittler's arse.

What happens next year - Cleary should be dropped down the pecking order no matter how good his club form is.

T.S Quint

Coach
So what happens if whoever the play at 7 produces a miracle and saves Fittler's arse.

What happens next year - Cleary should be dropped down the pecking order no matter how good his club form is.

If Cleary is fit he gets picked again. No doubt about it.
He is the best halfback in the NRL, he just doesn't quite do it at Origin level. He will be playing too well during the regular season next year not to pick him I'm sure.

84 Baby

Referee
If Cleary is fit he gets picked again. No doubt about it.
He is the best halfback in the NRL, he just doesn't quite do it at Origin level. He will be playing too well during the regular season next year not to pick him I'm sure.
Yeah I reckon there’s now more pressure on Cher Luai, if Hynes somehow miracles a win, as selectors will just go with Chinboy and Spicoli

eels_fan

First Grade
Funny on triple M they said that Hynes, Reynolds and Lachlan Illias as the 3 players in contention.

no mention of Moses.

Gutho is a better halfback than Illias and he’s never played there