What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Womens Origin I - Thu 1 Jun - NSW 10-18 QLD @ CommBank

Series: NSW (W) v QLD (W)

• New South Wales Women

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Queensland Women

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MRN

Juniors
Good work girls. Should have gone on with it though. Especially after Julia took Emma in to touch. 3 missed conversions don't help things when points differential can come into play in three weeks.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
QLD defended much better. Southwell and Tonegato had forgettable games as well.

I think this game suffers from being played before the premiership as well. Mens origin played in February would have similar levels of rusty play.

Nutz

Bench
The girl who got forearmed to the throat looked bad, think it was kelly. Similar stuff being debated in the NRL lately. Is it attacking the head of the defender 🤔

aqua_duck

Coach
The girl who got forearmed to the throat looked bad, think it was kelly. Similar stuff being debated in the NRL lately. Is it attacking the head of the defender 🤔
I think that one was bad, the ones where the tackler cops the ball carrying arm I think are by in large accidental as the point of the elbow/forearm will typically be leading as a natural mechanism of carrying the football but ones with the non ball carrying arm should be cracked down on because the ball runner has made a decision to lead with the forearm/elbow

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Should’ve been a NSW penalty, instead it’s play on when she’s barely breathing and coughing up blood and QLD score, yet Gee blows time off for cramps later in the game. Refs gotta sort their shit out hey.