What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 WTC FINAL: Aust v Ind @ The Oval - AUSTRALIA TEST CHAMPIONS

King-Gutho94

Coach
I think a neutral final for WTC is perfect and should remain even if England make it.

Then move it to another country.

I think it's the fairest outcome for this format.

Adds more context and intrigue to the final.

Fangs

Coach
Definately not a 3 match series, 1 test to decide it all. Bring your match day shoes with you Rohit.

Happy to have the venue move around. However under no circumstances can the home team host the final.

JJ

Immortal
Definately not a 3 match series, 1 test to decide it all. Bring your match day shoes with you Rohit.

Happy to have the venue move around. However under no circumstances can the home team host the final.
The whole series thing was rolled out when we beat them, one test didn’t reflect their superiority over us…

both times the teams were relatively evenly matched, and then one dominated, they dominated India

Bazal

Post Whore
So tell India they can have a three test WTC Final series in the IPL window.

Watch how fast they back track 😂

King-Gutho94

Coach
When India beat us at the gabba with a bunch of no names back in 2021.

There was actually a humility about them maybe because kohli pissed off home after 1 test.

And rahane doesn't go out of his way to stir up trouble.

They have gone back to being a bunch of whinging dicks because they can't handle losing.

Eelectrica

Referee
So Shrubman loses 115%?
Ha Ha Ha.

ok so he’s still a multimillionaire thanks to IPL so I’m back to earth now.

Fangs

Coach

Latest posts