What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024-25 Off Season Incidents

Does North Sydney Bears news count?

if so, cocaine bear 2

Apologies, in advance, behind a paywall but here’s the source https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...edly-found-in-hotel-room-20241002-p5kfc9.html

I read the article this morning. This is rather more serious as its about him allegedly being an illicit drug supplier.

Must be something about the Bears at the moment. They only recently lost its NSWRL Cup Coach due to him placing a bet on a Bears game, and him being de-registered and banned till at least 2026.

Diesel

Referee
I read the article this morning. This is rather more serious as its about him allegedly being an illicit drug supplier.

Must be something about the Bears at the moment. They only recently lost its NSWRL Cup Coach due to him placing a bet on a Bears game, and him being de-registered and banned till at least 2026.
Might have to kick Perth out before they join

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Might have to kick Perth out before they join
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

JamesRustle

First Grade

It's the WA influence coming through the Western Bears franchise... expect more of this when they move west.

Latest posts