What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024-25 Off Season Incidents

Chimp

Bench
The worst thing about this Ezra Mam incident…… I’ve just read a News Ltd article by Paul Crawley where I agreed 100% with everything he wrote. (Article link)

How dare Ezra do that to me….. I’m disgusted in myself….

soc123_au

Staff member
The worst thing about this Ezra Mam incident…… I’ve just read a News Ltd article by Paul Crawley where I agreed 100% with everything he wrote. (Article link)

I agree on the stuff related to the latest incident. The rest gives me Penrith celebrate too hard vibes from 2021. I did enjoy the 18 years without a premiership part though.

You agree with that sh*te?

I'd rather see Creepy Crawley put on a hard hat and overalls and last all of 30 seconds on a work site, that would be good for a laugh.

But it's the Australian thing these days for any fat slob with a beer gut that stretches out to the Nullarbor to talk about toughness. All you need is a ute with a kangaroo mauling bull bar and you're tough.

Valheru

Coach

Has fatboy latrell weighed in with his opinion on what the punishment should be for this flagrant disregard of public safety?

My guess is crickets from him.

I'd be interested to what Latrell believed warrants more time on the sideline

Driving under the influence whilst unlicensed leading to driving on the wrong side of the road and a head on crash

or

Calling someone a bad name.

Chimp

Bench
You agree with that sh*te?

I'd rather see Creepy Crawley put on a hard hat and overalls and last all of 30 seconds on a work site, that would be good for a laugh.

But it's the Australian thing these days for any fat slob with a beer gut that stretches out to the Nullarbor to talk about toughness. All you need is a ute with a kangaroo mauling bull bar and you're tough.
I do agree with it yeah - it’s the Melbourne Storm new recruit treatment… get them grafting for real in a real job, see if they ‘put in’ or if they think they’re too good for some proper graft…. And give them a dose of what life would look like if they decided to throw their career away by doing dumb shit.

HarVeeGee

Juniors

You agree with "Ezra Mam driving under the influence can be directly linked with Reece Walsh painting his fingernails"? Really?

The part where he talks about how Ezra should be made to comprehend just how seriously wrong the thing he did was, and there should be serious repercussions, is correct, but that's pretty uncontroversial I'd say. As is the idea that it's good for NRL players to get a proper taste of the real world outside the footy bubble, as the Storm make sure happens with kids they bring through their system. Didn't exactly stop Munster and Cheese from getting on the nose beers though, so let's maybe not overstate how impactful he Storm work program really is.

The stuff about their attire, "flash haircuts" etc being symptomatic of anything is just Old Man Yells At Cloud shit.

Haffa

Wayne's media mouthpiece loves a good bronco bashing. I'd be disgusted in myself for reading anything that prick writes tbh.

Latest posts