What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024-25 Off Season Incidents

blue bags

First Grade
Morons being morons. Get a f**king Uber you cheap merkins.
allegedly
The Mum and daughter were passengers in the Uber. That was the innocent victims. head on accident
The little daughter looks about 5 years old.
She has a fractured hip
Poor little baby girl 😞

Danish

Referee
You agree with "Ezra Mam driving under the influence can be directly linked with Reece Walsh painting his fingernails"? Really?

The part where he talks about how Ezra should be made to comprehend just how seriously wrong the thing he did was, and there should be serious repercussions, is correct, but that's pretty uncontroversial I'd say. As is the idea that it's good for NRL players to get a proper taste of the real world outside the footy bubble, as the Storm make sure happens with kids they bring through their system. Didn't exactly stop Munster and Cheese from getting on the nose beers though, so let's maybe not overstate how impactful he Storm work program really is.

The stuff about their attire, "flash haircuts" etc being symptomatic of anything is just Old Man Yells At Cloud shit.

Yep sending young men to go work trades is a sure fire way to ensure they don’t get on the nose beers….

HarVeeGee

Juniors
I do agree there is a link yes, because it’s all behaviours linked.

The painted nails, silly outfits, shit haircuts are all about ‘image’, then there’s various stories about their ‘rock n roll’ behaviour - it all adds up to a group of entitled prima Donna’s.

And their performances last year would also suggest it’s image over hard work and substance with too many players at the club.
Famously, no NRL player ever drove under the influence of drugs on a suspended license before Reece Walsh came along with his beautiful nails and fetching jackets… I can’t stare into those bewitching eyes without getting the urge to do some angel dust and get behind the wheel myself!

Latest posts