What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Coach of the year

Fangs

Coach
Mmm.

If the Dolphins make the top 8 then its Wayne Bennett. From a team that was predicted by some to win 0 matches in their inaugural year to making the 8 is quite the achievement.

Though most likely Ciraldo I'd say. Dogs to feature in the top 8 for the first time since 2016. And he is a relatively new face in the head coaching world unlike the haggard Bennett.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Critta kikau and Burton all on overs at the dogs
That's three players, not 17. As I said, it's not a top-tier squad. Small pack, no star quality in the spine (Burton apart), it's a big effort.
So a 3 time premiership winning coach still a chance of 4 with a team ravaged by other clubs and injuries isn't a coach of the year candidate?
I mean, Bellamy has clearly outcoached him in all metrics, Storm beat the Panthers twice, including at Penrith recently, so no...Ivan isn't a coach of the year candidate because Bellamy beats him hands down. And Bellamy shouldn't be in competition with Ciraldo, but the way they run it, he is.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
That's three players, not 17. As I said, it's not a top-tier squad. Small pack, no star quality in the spine (Burton apart), it's a big effort.

I mean, Bellamy has clearly outcoached him in all metrics, Storm beat the Panthers twice, including at Penrith recently, so no...Ivan isn't a coach of the year candidate because Bellamy beats him hands down. And Bellamy shouldn't be in competition with Ciraldo, but the way they run it, he is.
This is the first year in the last 5 Ivan shouldn't win it

Latest posts