What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Wb1234

Referee
dogs v tigers might get 25k plus if weather holds, will be attending so i’ll let you know closer to game for pax

Those high rises were part of the master plan when it was designed. Under the Sydney Olympic Park Authority Act, the land set aside for sporting facilities cannot be sold without the passing of legislation. No MP will go for it. If you doubt me, go read the act yourself.
If the govt had wanted to do Allianz at 60k plus then sure it wouldbe happened

it’s not like the and there is like Moore park or the scg

and re master plan no additional stuff has been rezoned high lately

Vlad59

Juniors
I’d wager a lot less than they think you are Mate.
Doubt it mate. You’re an absolute wanker and you keep getting called on it here and elsewhere on these threads. Your only excuse is that you are another whinging Pom so nobody expects any better from you.

yakstorm

First Grade
Campbelltown appears to be ticking along nicely. General Admission down to limited availability, western concourse down to single seats, premium reserve in the east also either sold out or down to singles and grandstand seats already on sale.

Generalzod

Immortal
If the govt had wanted to do Allianz at 60k plus then sure it wouldbe happened

it’s not like the and there is like Moore park or the scg

and re master plan no additional stuff has been rezoned high lately

I don’t understand why you would demolish 30 year old stadium only so that the government could built a similar style looking stadium, How about building a stadium with a roof on it With a bit more of a capacity.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
They're not knocking down the Olympic stadium. The Cathy Freeman moment will mean it will be there until it rusts away.
Same with that soccer guy who scored that goal to get us in the world cup.
Plus some of the great grand final moments.

We all know its not an ideal stadium but it is starting to have a lot of historically significant sporting moments.

APPSY

Juniors
They're not knocking down the Olympic stadium. The Cathy Freeman moment will mean it will be there until it rusts away.
Same with that soccer guy who scored that goal to get us in the world cup.
Plus some of the great grand final moments.

We all know its not an ideal stadium but it is starting to have a lot of historically significant sporting moments.
Who's to say they can't still have it be called that? Could easily keep certain parts of the Cathy Freeman stand if the stadium were to be redeveloped. I'm sure even Cathy Freeman herself won't kick up a stink if Stadium Australia were to be redeveloped.

APPSY

Juniors
Dragons vs Roosters has 3 tickets left for sale that aren't the accessibility ones for those in wheelchairs, etc.

Should be called a sell out today.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Who's to say they can't still have it be called that? Could easily keep certain parts of the Cathy Freeman stand if the stadium were to be redeveloped. I'm sure even Cathy Freeman herself won't kick up a stink if Stadium Australia were to be redeveloped.
They're not knocking down a stadium that caters for sub 15000 for NRL games to spend billions of dollars for sub 15000 crowds to show up at the new stadium.

The stadium, while not ideal, suits its purpose of holding 2 or 3 big events per year.

Latest posts