What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Valheru

Coach
As in SCG members? Or actual season ticket holders needing to say in advance if they're attending? If the latter, holy crap... what a precedent to set
Roosters Bronze season ticket holders

Cards will not scan at the gate for that game and tickets need to be redeemed via ticketek

yobbo84

Coach
Roosters Bronze season ticket holders

Cards will not scan at the gate for that game and tickets need to be redeemed via ticketek
Well that's pretty shite. I mean Souths have done that, but only for 'home' games not at our home ground (i.e. when we play at Gosford).

Having guaranteed entry to every home game is literally the main reason you buy a season ticket.

azza29

Juniors
I wonder what type of crowd will get at the MCG
Should be at least 80k, first one here in six years and the last two were both above 85k. Diamond and gold reserve all down to single seats. Tickets are being held back so no pax numbers available just yet though.

yakstorm

First Grade
All Stars game tomorrow night has moved a lot of tickets in the past 48hrs.

Match was trending for about 10-12K at the start of the week, whilst now it's up around where the Women's Origin (18,275) and Australia v Samoa (18,144) were at 24 hours out.

Hoping that means at least 18K.

Needs 17,644 to equal Rotorua last year (lowest All Stars crowd of all time) & 18,802 to equal Melbourne's crowd (lowest All Stars crowd in Australia).

Crowd for the Charity Shield (between the Dragons and Rabbitohs) for this Saturday night? The game is held at Kogarah Oval for the first time, with it being at Mudgee for the last 6 years. Are they lucky to crack the 10k mark?

bazza

Immortal
Well that's pretty shite. I mean Souths have done that, but only for 'home' games not at our home ground (i.e. when we play at Gosford).

Having guaranteed entry to every home game is literally the main reason you buy a season ticket.
from what @Valheru said, I think Bronze membership is not a reserved seat
For home games where those sections are reserved Bronze members have to contact ticketek to get their reserved seat for that game - so are guaranteed entry

yakstorm

First Grade
On the positive side of things, they are now selling into the very back of most bays in the upper Southern Grandstand, what is concerning however is a large number of seats which look sold before in the upper Eastern have come back on.

I'd say it's going to fall short what the Test & Women's Origin games got last year.

Harry O

Juniors
If I wasnt working tomorrow, was going to go to the Central Coast to watch the double header, ah well

APPSY

Juniors
Magic Round update:
According to Ticketek, all supporter bays for Saturday are sold out (yes, somehow even the Titans sold their bay out which has shocked me).
1708109899687.png

The women's SOO game 1 is also selling nicely a few months out.
1708110031403.png
If the sales trend continues the way they have been, I expect to see them open some bays in tier two, which would be absolutely amazing for the women's game.

APPSY

Juniors
Now for the first Titans home crowd update of the year!
Round 1 - Titans vs Dragons Saturday 9th March 5:35pm KO (6:35pm AEDT).
We have officially moved to Ticketmaster for this season, which makes counting available tix a bit easier.

Since I have members code access, the below images show all the locked seats/ VIP that aren't usually able to be seen, and the remaining seats in each section. do note that sections 28, 27, 17-1, 17, 16 & 15 are considered to be GA, similar to how they were on Ticketek previously, making it hard for predictions to be 100% accurate. The greyed-out sections are sections that are either member exclusive, not made available for purchase or have sold out already.

Stadium Map:
1708110500943.png

Section's 1-2 remaining seats: 62
1708110463006.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Section's 6-1 & 8-1 remaining seats (VIP): 108
1708110570669.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Section's 9, 10 & 11 remaining seats (partial VIP): 298
1708110650283.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Section 12: 413
1708110747328.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Section 13: 382
1708110768863.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Section 14: 305
1708110797319.png

Section's 18 & 19: 742
1708110838545.png
Section's 20 & 21: 445
1708110884039.png
Section's 31 & 32: 176
1708110954139.png

Available Total remaining - 2,931*

* - Please note that most likely not all tickets for the event have been made available, and this total does not include the GA amount nor Membership numbers.

From how trends are looking, and going off of last year's crowd, I'd say we're currently anywhere between 11-13k for this match at this point. As always, it'll depend on how many members have opted in for this game and how GA sells, etc.

Latest posts