What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

yakstorm

First Grade
From what I've heard, the Men's Origin game is tracking ahead of 2018's crowd of 87,122 and they are hopeful of beating 2015's record of 91,513

As @moffla mentioned, standing room is now on sale & selling decently, and there isn't a huge number of public seats left in the ground.

Ultimately it will come down to how many MCC members turn up, though looking at Ticketek, it looks like there has been a good uptake from members so far.

Vlad59

Juniors
From what I've heard, the Men's Origin game is tracking ahead of 2018's crowd of 87,122 and they are hopeful of beating 2015's record of 91,513

As @moffla mentioned, standing room is now on sale & selling decently, and there isn't a huge number of public seats left in the ground.

Ultimately it will come down to how many MCC members turn up, though looking at Ticketek, it looks like there has been a good uptake from members so far.
I was there for both those games. Not a great viewing experience.

Vlad59

Juniors
It depends on your seat so guess, but I’ll agree my views for both haven’t been flash either. Still worth the price of admission for the experience in my book
Had a great time yes. Bloody lot of Queenslanders there.

horrie hastings

First Grade
General Admission sold out at Central Coast Stadium. Category 1s down to single seats.

Shame the council didn't leave the temporary seating they put in for the A-League Grand Final at the ground.

That's good, looks like the crowd from last year of 18,338 is beaten already, i would say sell out now. Funny when i looked on Monday morning they just started opening up the western grandstand and you could get great seats, really good to see it all but sold out now just in a few days.

yakstorm

First Grade
Encouraging signs for Dolphins game tonight. Platinum seats on the sideline are either sold out or down to single seats. Corner bays in the lower bowl are sold out, for Silver only 5 out of the 18 bays have more than single seats, Red bays on Level 5 506, 507 & 515, 516 are sold out, Bronze seats in Level 5 have now been put on sale.

Weather in Brisbane seems fine. @SLRBRONCOS is better at reading Suncorp than I am (so feel free to correct me), but I feel like we're on track for 22K+

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Encouraging signs for Dolphins game tonight. Platinum seats on the sideline are either sold out or down to single seats. Corner bays in the lower bowl are sold out, for Silver only 5 out of the 18 bays have more than single seats, Red bays on Level 5 506, 507 & 515, 516 are sold out, Bronze seats in Level 5 have now been put on sale.

Weather in Brisbane seems fine. @SLRBRONCOS is better at reading Suncorp than I am (so feel free to correct me), but I feel like we're on track for 22K+
Just came here to suggest that they are on track for 22-24k. Hopefully a few thousand show up at the gate!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I was chatting with a colleague who is an MCC member and attending on Wednesday night. He went to a lunch there today and the MCC staff said that they expect 88-90k because sections Q37-Q41 have been opened to the general public rather than reserved for MCC members. Good news. If the MCC didn't allow the NRL to sell these areas the crowd might have looked pretty grim.

They are apparently holding m42, m43, n44, and p44 empty for MCC rock ups, but there won't be that many, unfortunately.

No need to fret, they did similar in 2015 and those areas looked like this:
Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 6.26.33 pm.png