What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

APPSY

Juniors
Depending on if our members actually want to show up, and on how many walk ups, tomorrow's Titans vs Warriors game should crack 20k+. However, trains aren't running from Beenleigh-Helensvale, which could cause a fair few people to not bother.

EDIT - seems the club decided to do what we do best and shoot ourselves in the foot. Apparently we aren't selling tickets at the game and tickets can only be pre-purchased online or by becoming a member.

Below is all sections still available, and they do have a fairamount left in each. Dumb decision to not allow fans to buy tickets at the game.

Screen Shot 2024-06-21 at 7.22.00 pm.png

Last edited:

Bukowski

Bench
Depending on if our members actually want to show up, and on how many walk ups, tomorrow's Titans vs Warriors game should crack 20k+. However, trains aren't running from Beenleigh-Helensvale, which could cause a fair few people to not bother.

EDIT - seems the club decided to do what we do best and shoot ourselves in the foot. Apparently we aren't selling tickets at the game and tickets can only be pre-purchased online or by becoming a member.

Below is all sections still available, and they do have a fairamount left in each. Dumb decision to not allow fans to buy tickets at the game.

View attachment 89937
What's was their reasoning?

user_nat

Coach
It's a good crowd, but kinda would have thought that this would be one of the fixtures the Phins could crack 30k for.

Particularly being 1v4.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
It's a good crowd, but kinda would have thought that this would be one of the fixtures the Phins could crack 30k for.

Particularly being 1v4.
The Phins aren't the Broncos, I think we need to understand that. 25k is a good crowd.

With Souths, Titans, Warriors and Broncos to come, they will have some pretty healthy crowds to end the season.

user_nat

Coach
The Phins aren't the Broncos, I think we need to understand that. 25k is a good crowd.

With Souths, Titans, Warriors and Broncos to come, they will have some pretty healthy crowds to end the season.
It's definitely not a bad crowd. But I'm not sure Souths or Titans are likely to draw more than 25k if Storm can't.

Other 2 will easily of course.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
It's definitely not a bad crowd. But I'm not sure Souths or Titans are likely to draw more than 25k if Storm can't.

Other 2 will easily of course.
25k each for Souths, Warriors and Titans plus 45k for Broncos will be awesome.

It was only 2022 the Broncs averaged 29k for the whole season. Their current average of 41k is unbelievable but can't warp our expectations for the Dolphins

APPSY

Juniors
What's was their reasoning?
"Due to high demand" apparently. Which I do get to an extent as Titans vs Warriors always draws decent crowds, but I don't think we're looking at a sell out. On the plus side, all the GA areas have sold out now, so definitely at least 20k if members show. But still, such a weird marketing ploy... especially if it is to try and say that we have 'broken' our membership records due to the 1 game membership bs.

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
25k each for Souths, Warriors and Titans plus 45k for Broncos will be awesome.

It was only 2022 the Broncs averaged 29k for the whole season. Their current average of 41k is unbelievable but can't warp our expectations for the Dolphins
Pretty sure they aren't playing Souths at Suncorp. Isn't this game at Kayo?

The rest will absolutely draw well.

yakstorm

First Grade
"Due to high demand" apparently. Which I do get to an extent as Titans vs Warriors always draws decent crowds, but I don't think we're looking at a sell out. On the plus side, all the GA areas have sold out now, so definitely at least 20k if members show. But still, such a weird marketing ploy... especially if it is to try and say that we have 'broken' our membership records due to the 1 game membership bs.
I mean I know people can arguably self serve and buy tickets on their mobile at the ground if they rock up without tickets, but agree it's strange that they wouldn't open at least one ticketing booth.

They've had it manned in other games this season, and Warriors is generally one of the Titans biggest, so it is strange.

DIOGENES

Juniors
I mean I know people can arguably self serve and buy tickets on their mobile at the ground if they rock up without tickets, but agree it's strange that they wouldn't open at least one ticketing booth.

They've had it manned in other games this season, and Warriors is generally one of the Titans biggest, so it is strange.
Isn‘t this the new reality? Why pay someone to give a service when the customers can do it themselves?

APPSY

Juniors
Isn‘t this the new reality? Why pay someone to give a service when the customers can do it themselves?
More or less the fact that if you don't check the Titans website or socials, rocking up to buy the tickets in person when you can't will leave some people pissed off. If it was a well known fact for every single person attending today, fair. But wahs fans here on the coast are notorious for rocking up on the day and buying tickets at the ground. I just think it's a bit odd that we'd prevent that, is all.