What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Brutus

Referee
Richo would be so proud. They were wearing Richo jerseys tonight I see. Nice touch considering West Tiger Richo would have been in the crowd.

SouthsCountry

Juniors
I guarantee if the Sharks were able to get to 16k capacity, the demand for tickets has created an attendance culture and they'll still sell it out every week. ET stand will get rebuilt in the next 10 years, guarantee it. 16k average long term would be a good result for a what is a relatively small pocket of Sydney. Passionate fans down in the Shire.

Dark Corner

Juniors
I guarantee if the Sharks were able to get to 16k capacity, the demand for tickets has created an attendance culture and they'll still sell it out every week. ET stand will get rebuilt in the next 10 years, guarantee it. 16k average long term would be a good result for a what is a relatively small pocket of Sydney. Passionate fans down in the Shire.
10 years to make it 16k thats stupid.

The crowd was GREAT. The NRL would love seeing that atmosphere on TV where it really matters. Also positive for their infrastructure investment at the ground.

Sharks and NRL….what a positive for the game.

jim_57

Staff member
Tickets are moving pretty well this morning for Broncos vs Dragons - the Broncos ticket rep better jump on and release more!

EDIT: half an hour later and there are about 30 seats left. Useless.

Amazes me this still happens. Shouldn’t be hard to set it auto-open more bays when the others are selling out, or open a new bay when you can no longer get 5 seats in a row etc.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Amazes me this still happens. Shouldn’t be hard to set it auto-open more bays when the others are selling out, or open a new bay when you can no longer get 5 seats in a row etc.
Useless all round. Unbelievable that the person in charge didn't check the weather for today, see that game day was a cracking day, and then ensure that 2-3k were available.

Our sales between 9pm last night - 10am this morning - 500-700. 10am to 12pm - maybe 50.

People are likely being turned away.

nko11

Juniors
Useless all round. Unbelievable that the person in charge didn't check the weather for today, see that game day was a cracking day, and then ensure that 2-3k were available.

Our sales between 9pm last night - 10am this morning - 500-700. 10am to 12pm - maybe 50.

People are likely being turned away.

Probably costing them $60-100k in Revenue per game. Amazing that someone can do this most gamedays and still have a job.

Latest posts