What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Do any NRL clubs have a ticket resale for members tickets who aren’t going to attend?

In the EPL, members can ahead of time choose to put their seat on resale, most often at a reduced price for the seat (home member best seats paying GA prices)

Good way ensure no/fewer empty seats.
Not that I know of! It's huge in the NFL too.

The broncos try and get you to give your tickets away if you can't go but ppl are lazy.

Teams that use ticketek are screwed because the platform is a bottom. It is so easily handled through ticketmaster though.

beave

Coach
Do any NRL clubs have a ticket resale for members tickets who aren’t going to attend?

In the EPL, members can ahead of time choose to put their seat on resale, most often at a reduced price for the seat (home member best seats paying GA prices)

Ticketmaster does for NQ.

If the seat is pink on the website it means it's a re-sale, from my understanding though it can only be re-sold once through the website.

yakstorm

First Grade

If the seat is pink on the website it means it's a re-sale, from my understanding though it can only be re-sold once through the website.
Manly & Newcastle also have it (also Ticketmaster clubs). I haven't seen it for the Titans, so not sure if they have it.

yakstorm

First Grade
Southern GA now sold out at Allianz Stadium. Roosters have also opened up Bays 202, 207 & 208, in addition to the Bays on Level 4 that were opened up earlier today.

Bulldogs are now selling into Bays 401 and 412.

A few thoughts:
- Love to see a 50,000+ figure for Dolphins vs Broncos both fighting for that 8th and final spot in the NRL Finals.
- A crowd over 30,000 is a remarkable result for the Bulldogs vs Manly for the 6pm Friday game. I think it's trending towards 35,000 when you take out members who won't turn up for that timeslot. Would be the biggest ever 6pm Friday crowd from my understanding. Would also be the 5th biggest regular season crowd in Sydney this year...4th if it sneaks over 35,000 and outdoes the Rabbitohs vs Bulldogs crowd on Good Friday.
- A bit surprised by the demand for Roosters vs Raiders. I know that the Roosters have marketed it as a marquee game, but it's looking like the crowd figure will clear games vs Penrith (Good Friday Eve), Manly and Parramatta. I reckon it will top out just shy of 30,000 unless we see strong movement on Lv4 east and Lv2 north.
- Considering we have the above three games + home games for NQ, Newcastle, Penrith and an active away fanbase for Eels vs Dragons at Commbank, I think this will be an all time record round for crowd attendance.

Does anyone have a PAX for Roosters/Raiders?

Game_Breaker

Coach

A lot of tourists attend EPL games and they generally have a member wait list for the big clubs. So there is high demand which is why it works

Manchester United have over 100K on their wait list and Arsenal’s wait is generally 10 years

Perth Red

Post Whore

My SL club does but only if the stadium is sold out.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
A lot of tourists attend EPL games and they generally have a member wait list for the big clubs. So there is high demand which is why it works

Manchester United have over 100K on their wait list and Arsenal’s wait is generally 10 years
I live in the UK, and have used the resale to my benefit a bit, I know. No reason why it can’t/shouldn’t be implemented in the NRL, particularly for grounds that are selling out a fair bit.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

Manly & Newcastle also have it (also Ticketmaster clubs). I haven't seen it for the Titans, so not sure if they have it.
Ahh - I thought these were only for ticket resales, rather than member resales. It's good that they do it, but doesn't seem like it's taken off