What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

yakstorm

First Grade
Cronulla vs North Queensland is selling into Level 4 East.

Historically, this means the crowd is likely to be upwards of 25,000. This was most recently demonstrated by the Roosters vs Raiders in Round 26 which drew 27,239 with Level 4 East open.

View attachment 94332
Just goes to show how crazy the Sharks CEOs comments were.

If this game was at Shark Park, they would have sold 11K in 24hrs, then spent the week trying to move the last 2.5K.

Instead we're more than 24hrs out and entertaining a crowd that could be as high as 26-27K & filling the ground in a way that will potentially look even bigger on TV.

Nice to see Bays 203 & 206 also go back on sale.

Vlad59

Bench

If this game was at Shark Park, they would have sold 11K in 24hrs, then spent the week trying to move the last 2.5K.

Instead we're more than 24hrs out and entertaining a crowd that could be as high as 26-27K & filling the ground in a way that will potentially look even bigger on TV.

They were pumping the game up on channel 9 this morning.

bazza

Immortal

I only the game was at shark park so we could have a week of people complaining that it should have been at Allianz

Brick Tamland

Juniors

Pax number on the tickets my mate just bought for sharks v cowboys was 12057

Wb1234

Immortal

Sharks ceo gave the game and his club a black eye and it turned out to be total bs

anything over 25k is excellent

Iamback

Coach
Sharks ceo gave the game and his club a black eye and it turned out to be total bs

anything over 25k is excellent

As I say. Clubs know more about these things then we give them credit for.

There is a reason they are playing games in a construction site

bazza

Immortal
As I say. Clubs know more about these things then we give them credit for.

There is a reason they are playing games in a construction site
I guess if the current capacity of Shark Park is too low - tomorrow would give a good indication if there is much demand to watch them live outside the 11,000 or so that get to go now

Iamback

Coach
I guess if the current capacity of Shark Park is too low - tomorrow would give a good indication if there is much demand to watch them live outside the 11,000 or so that get to go now

I wouldn't take tomorrow in isolation.

You will have members at the AFL
There is nothing on before the game

Anyone who lives in Sydney knows the shit fight Friday traffic is. This should of been Sunday - Warriors games last year showed there is flexibilty - So any Neutral will choose Sat to attend

The club moved games for 2 years, They would of done their research before the move

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It was never going to get 25k.

They used a govt program to get people in the gate for last years prelim. Need the same this year
Yeah The NRL should have released that link to freebies like they did for last year's accor prelim yesterday. It's almost like they wanted the shithouse headlines that we'll see after this

Latest posts