What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Wb1234

Referee
Based upon what criteria? It's still larger than at least 3 other games this round and all but 1 last round.

Sure we'd love it to be more, but it's not horrible and it is the first time the club has drawn less than 20K at Suncorp (let's not forget even the Broncos have had a number of sub-20K crowds at Suncorp since moving back there)

I am curious as to what is deemed a decent crowd by your standards? You gave over 300 posts on this thread and I can't see one that is positive
His club in England averages under 500

Brian potter

Bench
You are just embarrassing yourself. I'm going easy on you because you're obviously not very intelligent.

But

Have a look at the facts. Over the years Broncos crowds against the Knights have normally been 20-25K. Yet you expect the Dolphins, a brand new club, to do the same? There is no logic in your posts.

Stop clogging up the thread with nonsense.
Would have expected at least 20k with the good weather, dolphins current form and league position as well as the broncos not playing in Brisbane this round.

it was said on the radio commentary that there was problems with the train lines in northern Brisbane area so maybe this hampered the crowd some what.

final say

Juniors
For a game in Brisbane.
So based off the Broncos who were the only club for 30 years?

Tell you what:
I'll order a pie , eat 80% of the pie until I'm stuffed and can't eat anymore..
Now I'll hand what's left of the pie to you...do you get as much pie?

Looks like the Dolphins are eating their 20% of the pie, which luckily is a very large pie! And the pie is getting bigger every day.

The Dolphins crowds will slowly go down over the next few years too as the novelty wears off.. but this is an investment! That will increase dividends over a long time, probably 20 years after the first 3 before they're averaging 20k again.

Once again: historically and globally in both Rugby league and Union..18k is a big crowd.

Latest posts