What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

SouthsCountry

Juniors
Afl troll.
Yeah, definitely. Just because I disagree with you I'm an AFL troll.

Our knee-jerk and closed minded defensiveness as a game is why we can't seem to shake these low-drawing games.

But I'll stop posting and we'll keep arguing about the same things over and over like Cronulla's capacity instead of looking at things such as timeslots which could do with a revamp.

In the meantime I'll actually get up and go and watch my team play even though they're running last and all the typical fair weather fans have stopped going.

SouthsCountry

Juniors
Weekend predictions:

CBY v SGI 16k
NQL v WST 16k
MAN v MEL 15k
CAN v SYD 12k
CRO v PEN 12k
SOU v PAR 12k
BRI v GLD 41k
NZL v RED 22k

Round: 146k
Avg: 18.3k

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Should be based on how many tickets you buy, 150k were available. Any other way is disingenuous.
Disagree, you can buy individual game tickets so there are 50k tickets available for each game. If people pay to attend and show up, the attendance is legitimate.

user_nat

Coach
Disagree, you can buy individual game tickets so there are 50k tickets available for each game. If people pay to attend and show up, the attendance is legitimate.
You cannot buy a single game ticket for magic round. It's single day or weekend pass.

Closest thing is probably the team X supporter tickets, but that just puts you in a particular bay for the entire day.

Vee

First Grade
yeah, it is what it is mate. Just seems like the slot is ripe for scheduling Warriors home games.
Has anyone asked the Warriors if regular Fri 8pm home games suit them?

I don't know, maybe they prefer playing Sunday 2pm or 4pm games in the sunshine.

Latest posts