What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Vlad59

Bench
It's not much to be proud of but keep your head in the sand if you like.

If it was my club playing in a stadium like that I would admit that it is not up to standard.

It is just a waste really and if we don't break a 20k average competition wide this year than the sharks can take most of the blame for it.

Imagine if the eels or bulldogs had the recent success of the sharks and were solid top 4 this year, they would be averaging 25k plus easily.

Where as the sharks down the bottom of the ladder would still be averaging the same 10k.
Phooey to you misery guts

Generalzod

Immortal
I’m sure the sharks ceo is doing all he can behind the scenes to push things along

they probably stuffed up with the contract not putting heavy penalty conditions on it

or it could even be the building ombudsman is auditing the site and that’s the cause of delay

maybe some sharks fans who know more can update ?

and the sharks are not only missing out on at least 5k crowds at home games, they are losing millions in each year in lost revenue from their leagues club
The Sharks have bought the Kareela golf club, it has been their leagues club during the renovations…

Latest posts