What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
@SLRBRONCOS what's the chances of the Suncorp Origin crowd recrod (52,540) being broken tonight? I presume it depends on stadium members, corporates, etc.?
No chance. The stadium released standing room tickets in the level 3 concourse and level 7 corners for game 3 2017 which drew that crowd. I was there, and sold my seats to grab standing tickets with friends and it was the best origin experience I've had. We had the best time standing.

I also understand that the crowd was actually closer to 53,100 - but the stadium went over the licensed capacity for 'all seat events' which was 52,540 at the time, that is probably why they announced that figure. Whoopsie! I've asked the stadium to bring back the standing room tickets and they say no.

Stadium members had to confirm attendance tonight. Keep in mind that since the new screens were put in the capacity is actually closer to 52,100 seats, the difference is made up of corporates standing in boxes.

I think we will see 52,300.

Latest posts