What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

final say

Juniors
Let's not go through this every Dolphins game everybody... They aren't the Broncos, that's clear. But they are the second highest draw in the NRL (outside of an unprecedented Wahs crowd surge), and they are only just finding their feet. Future is bright.
Playing consistently at Suncorp would be a better strategy long term though.

final say

Juniors
Are the Women's games boosting crowds???
Broncos sold out with WNRL game curtain raiser and so did the Dragons...
The Women's game could be the ace up our sleeve. Once the Women's game expands , mirrors the NRL and becomes the curtain raiser for all games we'll likely see a 3k to 10k boost across attendance.

mave

Coach
The trip from the Gold Coast to Brisbane is currently as bad as anything I've ever experienced in Sydney.....and I drive the F3 every day.

Roadworks, exits too close to the entries, so cars constantly trying to change lanes on top of each other, etc.

Absolutely brutal.

Bribie Island to Brisbane is no better either.

final say

Juniors
The trip from the Gold Coast to Brisbane is currently as bad as anything I've ever experienced in Sydney.....and I drive the F3 every day.

Roadworks, exits too close to the entries, so cars constantly trying to change lanes on top of each other, etc.

Absolutely brutal.

Bribie Island to Brisbane is no better either.
Brisbane is actually the worst city in Australia for traffic now , 8th worst in the world. The M1 is literally the worst of the worst.

APPSY

Juniors
Titans vs Broncos update:
GA has officially sold out. 113 tickets remain across the blue sections below (The tickets in sections 21-24 are majority tickets that were held back for members who didn't opt in to purchase them for family, friends, etc. by Friday).
1722213249876.png

yakstorm

First Grade
Mt Smart Stadium has sold out this morning for Warriors v Eels.

Very little left in the lower ends of the North & South sides of Perth Oval. I can't be bothered counting, but easily <1,500 tickets left for Friday's game.

Bulldogs have released some last minute 'Blue Zone GA' tickets for Sunday at Belmore and Shark Park is down to GA only.

APPSY

Juniors
Crowd Predictions for Round 22:
Tigers vs Cowboys - I am not expecting anything higher than 10k for this one. 9k.
Warrios vs Eels - Sold out. What a fanbase. 24k
Phins vs Roosters - still have a fair few tickets remaining, but should hopefully see it sell out in Perth. 18.500.
Titans vs Broncos - 113 tickets remain. 26k (Could be more due to corporate hospo being sold out. Could also be less due to the Bronco's loss on Saturday & Titans members not showing up).
Storm vs Dragons - Should hopefully see it crack 15k, although Dragons are the Storm's second worst team at AAMI for attendances. 15k.
Sharks vs Rabbitohs - GA & Away supporter bay tickets still remaining. 11k.
Panthers vs Knights - all grandstand tickets down to single seats; Hills will sell out. 20.5k.
Bulldogs vs Raiders - sold out. I am expecting the Bulldogs to PACK this place out. Won't crack 20k due to restrictions, etc.18.5k.

Total: 142.5k.
Average - 17.81k Per Game.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Mt Smart Stadium has sold out this morning for Warriors v Eels.

Very little left in the lower ends of the North & South sides of Perth Oval. I can't be bothered counting, but easily <1,500 tickets left for Friday's game.

Bulldogs have released some last minute 'Blue Zone GA' tickets for Sunday at Belmore and Shark Park is down to GA only.

Actually both Eels and Dogs home games, and thus the entire season for Warriors officially a sellout 😊

Last edited by a moderator:

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Storm vs Dragons - Should hopefully see it crack 15k, although Dragons are the Storm's second worst team at AAMI for attendances. 15k.
This rivalry really has withered away over the years. It was the original for Melbourne, but they moved on to bigger things I guess.

Wb1234

Referee
Anyone disappointed with 19533 at Suncorp isn’t aware of the phenomenon which is the M1 on a Sunday between Brisbane and the GC. In short… the traffic is f**ked.
I was at the game and it was 90% Dolphins fans, with the rest either neutral or GC. Only a modest amount of Titans fans but they were loud when FT whistle sounded
Train from Gold Coast to Brisbane is easy

I’ve done it for origin

dolphins crowds have been a bit poor this year and yet some people are saying we should add another Brisbane side to the nrl within the next five years

ouwet

Bench
Since the Bulldogs began playing occasional matches at Belmore back in 2015, 19005 vs Cronulla (Rd 20 2015) has been the largest attendance at Belmore

Yeah but from memory for safety reasons it got cut again...
You can easily fit 20K IMO but what can you do.

Sellout of 17K will looks like 75% capacity on the hill.

The_Wookie

Bench
In Round 21 of the NRL, the first of the three Sunday matches saw 18,988 front up at WIn Stadium for the Dragons clash with the Panthers. This gives the Dragons an average attendance of 13,759 for the season, including a home average of 14,570 in Wollongong (as opposed to 8,274 in Kogorah).

The Dolphins took on the Titans in a Queensland derby at Suncorp in front of 19,533 people. giving the Dolphins a home average of 17,931 in their second season, including an average of 21,887 at Suncorp Stadium.

In the final match of the round, the Raiders took on the Rabbitohs with 12,114 making the trip to GIO Stadium, leaving the Raiders with a home average of 17,030 for the season, but if you exclude Magic Round, the average home game at GIO Stadium this season is 13,259.

APPSY

Juniors
Train from Gold Coast to Brisbane is easy

I’ve done it for origin

dolphins crowds have been a bit poor this year and yet some people are saying we should add another Brisbane side to the nrl within the next five years
The train from GC to Brissy is easy, yes. What's not easy though, is the main trainline between Brisbane-GC was majority closed due to track works for Cross River Rail.

Wb1234

Referee
The train from GC to Brissy is easy, yes. What's not easy though, is the main trainline between Brisbane-GC was majority closed due to track works for Cross River Rail.
Fair enough

I noticed the really bad traffic hasn’t stopped the titans game selling out this week

maybe broncos fans are flying down In helicopters

Latest posts