What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Brian potter

First Grade
Redcliffe is a genuine Brisbane team. But if you mean inner city team? Probably about the same. Dolphins will be fine, they'll slowly work thier way up to a 25-30k average over the next 10 years just as the Broncos did. A few premierships like the Bronx had would help
That’s what I mean, an inner city team.

im guessing that the dolphins were part of the old Brisbane league?

Wb1234

Referee
Would a genuine Brisbane team like the tigers pull more fans at suncorp than the redcliffe dolphins?
Broncos averaged 14k in their first year

dolphins from what I can tell aren’t making enough effort re marketing and selecting the wrong games for kayo stadium

they should be able to get to 30k pretty easily I would’ve thought even if they continue playing games at Kayo

Brian potter

First Grade
Broncos averaged 14k in their first year

dolphins from what I can tell aren’t making enough effort re marketing and selecting the wrong games for kayo stadium

they should be able to get to 30k pretty easily I would’ve thought even if they continue playing games at Kayo
Yeah, better scheduling will come In time with more experience and luck of opposition teams current forms etc.

maybe I’m imagining this but Im sure the dolphins pulled a few huge 30k+ crowds at suncorp against the storm, souths and roosters?

Wb1234

Referee
Yeah, better scheduling will come In time with more experience and luck of opposition teams current forms etc.

maybe I’m imagining this but Im sure the dolphins pulled a few huge 30k+ crowds at suncorp against the storm, souths and roosters?
32500 average last year at Suncorp

They are a powerhouse nobody questions that

final say

Juniors
32500 average last year at Suncorp

They are a powerhouse nobody questions that
O but they f**king do.... people who follow teams with an average of 10k to 15k ffs..
Redcliffe has an average sitting around 3rd for all Rugby clubs on the planet... yet calls for not good enough persist. Absolute floggs.

yakstorm

First Grade
Provided the Warriors defeat the Eels this week, the Dolphins should attract around 80K for their last two games at Suncorp this year (Warriors & Broncos) which will take their average at the ground from 21,887 this year to around 26,000+

Still a very solid year two result. Hopefully the club reviews their promotions & seat release strategy for 2025.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
That’s what I mean, an inner city team.

im guessing that the dolphins were part of the old Brisbane league?
Yes the Dolphins were part of the BRL and the biggest brand in Brisbane RL outside of the Broncos.

Honestly, I don't think we need another inner city team, we have the Broncos for that. The NRL have rightly pointed at their desire for a western Brisbane/ Ipswich team. That would be a fantastic spread in SEQ and would allow the NRL to grow with the region.

Dolphins - North
Broncos - Central
Jets - West
Titans- South

Just need to work out how to get the money the Brisbane Tigers have and merge it with the identity and juniors that Ipswich have. If they can make it work, it's a good marriage because Ipswich have the Jets brand which resonates out west and the junior nursery but are broke. Tigers have the money but can't use the Tiger in the NRL and also currently have no resonance with the west.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Provided the Warriors defeat the Eels this week, the Dolphins should attract around 80K for their last two games at Suncorp this year (Warriors & Broncos) which will take their average at the ground from 21,887 this year to around 26,000+

Still a very solid year two result. Hopefully the club reviews their promotions & seat release strategy for 2025.
Yep they've definitely been ambushed by a hot Broncos marketing team this year. I'm happy that's the case though, I want these two to drive each other to new heights.