What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Suitman

Post Whore
It's great suburban grounds are being sold out, but they are still massively reducing our average crowds.
Tigers have an excuse for the shite average this weekend, the Sharks do not. They are an embarrassment.

taste2taste

Juniors
It's great suburban grounds are being sold out, but they are still massively reducing our average crowds.
Tigers have an excuse for the shite average this weekend, the Sharks do not. They are an embarrassment.
People don't care as much about crowd average as they do having a full stadium.

I'd prefer to sit or watch a game with 18k jammed in Belmore than have 23k sitting in an empty Accor

t-ba

Post Whore
Obviously there are far less fixtures these days but the Sydney aggregate is at 1,1366,150 over 68 games for an average of 16,708.

The record is 1.69m.

Can see an aggregate of over 1.4m for the year, maybe the 5th best aggregate for Sydney in the regular season, and the best since the early 1970s.

Suitman

Post Whore
18k today looked as full as the 27k crowd of a couple of decades ago.

Gee that must’ve been squishy!
No it didn't. I was there that day.
I saw grass today on the hill. There was 9000 more in Belmore back then.
It was properly packed, not like the OHS restricted crowd today.

yakstorm

First Grade
NRLW Crowds for Round 2:
Raiders v Knights : 1,791
Titans v Wests Tigers : 11,105 *
Eels v Sharks : 1,166
Roosters v Broncos : 2,899
Cowboys v Dragons : TBC

* NRLW / NRLM Double Header

Theknightsrule7

Juniors
NRLW Crowds for Round 2:
Raiders v Knights : 1,791
Titans v Wests Tigers : 11,105 *
Eels v Sharks : 1,166
Roosters v Broncos : 2,899
Cowboys v Dragons : TBC

* NRLW / NRLM Double Header

Dissapointing to see such low crowds for the girls. Are fans just not as passionate?

Will it take 20, 30 years for it to really start seeing differences?

Vlad59

Bench
That's an aggressive and interesting reply tbh.
I'm just stating the truth and I've no idea why you feel the need to be abusive.
You could at least just reply with an answer why you disagree with me.
The answer is full house. Any moron would know that. Keep whinging though. You’re getting quite good at it. You and the Pommy twat are a great combo.

Latest posts