What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

RedVee

First Grade
Home averages

TeamHome Avg
Home Games Left​
Brisbane
40,710​
Warriors
23,698​
Sydney
21,849​
Newcastle
21,748​
Dolphins
20,669​
Canterbury
19,566​
2*
North Qld
19,266​
Melbourne
19,223​
Penrith
19,032​
Parramatta
18,557​
Manly
16,251​
Gold Coast
15,936​
St Geo Illa
15,805​
Souths
14,472​
Canberra
13,602​
Wests Tigers
12,325​
Cronulla
11,622​

Magic round and neutral/regional venues not included in home averages.
Is anyone keeping track of offical sell outs? If so, that maybe an interesting column in that table.
Tiggers have had 2 at Campbelltown and one or two? at Leichhardt.
Saints have had one at Wollongong and one at Kogarah.
Manly a few.
Etc etc.

Valheru

Coach
Week 1 finals watch

Storm will host a game. If penrith win this week they will certainly host, if the lose roosters are a chance of hosting.

Bulldogs or sharks will host as the 5th team. From a crowd perspective dogs the much preferred option. 6th place is up for grabs.

Most likely scenario at this stage IMO

Storm v sharks - 25k
Panthers v roosters - sell out
Dogs v dragons - 50k
Manly v cowboys - sell out

Warriors Fever

Juniors
How surprising
you trying to put a negative slant on a positive NRL post .Then again it’s par for the course for you .

2nd year in for the Phins & their crowds are very good .
Him and that other b
Negative Nancy have never anything positive to say the fact we barely hear from them is a good sign. Also they really are scraping the barrel with their negativity.

yakstorm

First Grade
Allianz Stadium unfortunately isn't showing great signs of life for Friday's game against the Eels. It's ahead of the Rooster's clash against the Wests Tigers earlier in the year (14,711), though will need to get a move along to push into 20K zone.

Wollongong is also moving slowly, which is surprising. I thought with the Dragons still very much in the hunt for the 8 this game might have been selling better. I'm guessing the forecast for rain isn't helping, but still there are a lot of grandstand tickets untouched.

Not sure what is happening at Campbelltown. Only limited Premium seats left, southern GA is sold out but half the ground hasn't been put on sale. Seems counter productive considering there is no cost savings in only selling part of CSS.

yakstorm

First Grade
Not sure what is happening at Campbelltown. Only limited Premium seats left, southern GA is sold out but half the ground hasn't been put on sale. Seems counter productive considering there is no cost savings in only selling part of CSS.
Wests Tigers have finally started opening up the rest of the ground.

Not for this round, but nice to see the Roosters trying to create another event game

RedVee

First Grade
Allianz Stadium unfortunately isn't showing great signs of life for Friday's game against the Eels. It's ahead of the Rooster's clash against the Wests Tigers earlier in the year (14,711), though will need to get a move along to push into 20K zone.

Wollongong is also moving slowly, which is surprising. I thought with the Dragons still very much in the hunt for the 8 this game might have been selling better. I'm guessing the forecast for rain isn't helping, but still there are a lot of grandstand tickets untouched.

Maybe Titans not a big draw and some are waiting for the Cron game a week later?
No clue really, just surmising.

yakstorm

First Grade
Maybe Titans not a big draw and some are waiting for the Cron game a week later?
No clue really, just surmising.
I think you're right. Looking ahead (I forgot about the Sharks derby the next week) and they've already sold a lot more tickets and started releasing the back rows in some stands.

Hopefully there will be a bit of a flow forward effect later in the week as tickets for the Sharks game become scarcer.

ash the bash

Juniors
Notice additional bays on level 3 for Vegas opened up.

Good signs, anyone got an idea of how Vegas was going ticket sales wise last year?