What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

yakstorm

First Grade
Stick to trials in regional centres.
I don't mind premiership matches in regional centres during Origin / mid-season lull. If games are at least taken to reasonable sized venues, like Scully Park in Tamworth or Cex International Stadium in Coffs Harbour, the game still gets a 5 figure crowd and the opportunity cost can be minimal.

IMO smaller venues, like Salter Oval, should only be getting trials or NRLW matches.

Vlad59

Bench
I don't mind premiership matches in regional centres during Origin / mid-season lull. If games are at least taken to reasonable sized venues, like Scully Park in Tamworth or Cex International Stadium in Coffs Harbour, the game still gets a 5 figure crowd and the opportunity cost can be minimal.

IMO smaller venues, like Salter Oval, should only be getting trials or NRLW matches.
I understand why it’s done but yesterday looked like amateur hour. Made shark park look like Allianz Stadium.

RedVee

First Grade
Will be interesting to see the split between Wests and Souths supporters in Campbelltown. Apparently Souths have a lot of their membership base in the South-Western Suburbs, yet until tonight, Souths haven't played at Campbelltown since 1999
Yep, a lot of support around Campbelltown

t-ba

Post Whore

Comedy Sketch GIF by NETFLIX

t-ba

Post Whore
Just gonna creak over 14k for this round. three sub 15k rounds this season, only season with less was last year.

t-ba

Post Whore
I can hang shit on the Dragons but what moron is scheduling a match at WIN and then Shark Park as the ONLY two matches of a day?