What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Vlad59

Bench
Looks like Win Stadium is sold out tomorrow. Tried to get some this morning and says none available. There wasn’t an option for General admission, do you know if they sell any tickets for the hill at the gate?
NRL.com says no tickets available. I reckon that’s it

yakstorm

First Grade
Thoughts on Melbourne tracking? North & South GA sold out.

Edit: I planned to use the last game on my 4 game GA membership tomorrow, since GA is sold out Storm sent me a message promoting me to change to a reserved seat and pay the difference to avoid missing out. I imagine quite a few people would be in the same boat so should help sell more seats.
Just had a look now, there is sub 2K tickets left on sale. Storm posted around midday saying last tickets available so surely has to be trending into 23K+ territory.

Only game that I've seen move more this year was ANZAC Day which was 25K.

Screenshot_20240824_144925_Instagram.jpg

It's Been Done

Juniors
Storm crowd looks mint.
Healthy amount of Red in the crowd too, didn't know the Dolphins had a bit of a supporter base in Melbourne. An even better looking crowd considering that most of the 1st half was directly up against a well attended AFL game across the tracks

yakstorm

First Grade
115,733 (23,146 average) from the first 5 games.

Only need 44,267 from the last 3 to get to 160,000. Dragons should get 18,000ish, so hopefully Rabbitohs & Titans can get 26K combined.