What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Latest from The Kennel is that pax is at 44,000 for Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles.

1724937850041.png

Doesn't appear that Level 6 is on sale at all (like 45,496 crowd for King's Birthday).

Really depends how many members turn out with the 6:00pm kick-off. Would set 35,000+ as the expectation.

Weather tomorrow in Sydney warm and dry.

Billythekid

First Grade
Looking at the full round there’s a chance that every game except for the sharks draws 20K+, that’s just insane and I can’t imagine anything like that has happened before.

ouwet

Bench
Your match day earlymark from the CEO
Author bulldogs.com.auTimestampFri 30 Aug 2024, 08:01 AM

Dear [Employer’s Name] (Your Boss),
I hope this letter finds you well.
I’m reaching out to you about your dedicated employee, [Your Name], who I have been notified has been battling a case of ‘Bulldogs Fever’ in recent weeks.
Of course, I’m sure you have may have identified some of the symptoms, which include but are not limited to:

• Exclusively dressing in Blue and White
  • Modelling a blonde mohawk, a PrestonMania mullet, or wearing headgear
  • Engaging in banging drums or on bins during work hours
  • Recalling events from 2004
  • Referring to co-workers as 'bra' and ending emails with #proudtobeabulldog and/or ‘Let’s Trot’
The only known way of mitigating these, is of course, attending a Bulldogs home game.
Conveniently, this Friday, August 30, we will be playing our Round 26 match against the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles at Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park at 6pm.
This will, however, mean [Your Name] will be requesting an early mark on Friday afternoon to ensure a safe trip to attend the match by kick-off.
Should you agree to terms, [Your Name] assures us that they will return to your place of business refreshed and rejuvenated on Monday morning.
We cannot, however, guarantee any watercoolers will be safe from a bit of tackle practice.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the Club by phone (9789 8000), email (info@bulldogs.com.au) or by attending the game by purchasing tickets here and joining us at Accor Stadium to kick-off your weekend in style.
From one boss to another,

Aaron Warburton

Bulldogs Chief Executive

ouwet

Bench
They only have every second row on sale for 401, that’s why it appears like that.

Crowd predictions seem to be watering down. Daily Tele said a crowd of 35,000 on track whereas Scott Bailey for APP says they are expecting 27,000.

This appears to be on every bay in Level 4.

They're going back and those rows are now on sale.

Weird how they do it...

PAX is almost 45,000... at 46,000 PAX Dogs V Eels was selling on level 6 & GA was basically sold out, so something doesn't add up.

Latest posts