What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

yobbo84

Coach
35-37k looks about right... You generally need Level 6 to be open to crack 40k

Great crowd, they'll get 50k+ easily to their final, especially if they play the Dragons

The crowd between the Eels and the Dragons at Commbank may surprise tomorrow:
- GA North no longer on sale
- Level 1 has limited availability
- Bays 213-217 have limited availability

Suspect the crowd will be in the low 20,000s. Would have expected the Eels to struggle to get out of the high teens considering their season, might be a good Dragons turnout.

1725017628535.png

^^
I don't think so:
- Eels vs Dragons - tracking better than I expected. 21,000 is a good baseline.
- Dolphins vs Broncos - sold out but big night in Brisbane with Riverfire. 48,000, anything more is a bonus.
- Sharks vs Warriors - the usual. 11,500.
- Knights vs Titans - tracking well. 22,000 is a good baseline.
- Roosters vs Raiders - level 4 east open and selling slowly. Indicates a crowd in the range of 25,000-30,000 (level 4 east wasn't opened for ~26k crowds vs Manly and Penrith, so this will be higher). I think it will land at about 28,000.

That gets us to almost 205,000 and still has a bit of margin in it.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Great to see Roosters really starting to edge their way up towards a 25k average with their new stadium. With Dogs back you can expect them to average close to 25k next year too.

Dolphins will continue to establish themselves which brings upside and Melbourne keep growing steadily.

Broncos, Warriors, Manly, Sharks, Panthers have almost topped out due to stadium capacity. Panthers new stadium on the way, the others except Broncos could do a marquee game at a bigger stadium to help them keep growing. Broncos need some sweet Olympic money to get them a 65-70k Suncorp.

Latest posts