What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Well Moore park is going to get a work out next week with both NRL semis there plus the swans prelim. If swans play Friday it would be a direct clash with the sharks which would be a nightmare. If they play Saturday it would be twilight and not a direct clash with roosters. It will likely be Friday night given their opponent played last night.
Swans game confirmed Friday. Likely Roosters game Saturday due to their opponent having played Sunday.

t-ba

Post Whore
Gonna need a doggies win tomorrow to help Cronulla out.

Please Manly do it for me. Put me out of my misery.

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
The only problem here is All Blacks are at Accor on Saturday 21st. So Panthers to host a prelim there will have to be Friday
I know it will never happen but I'd love them to bring back Sunday Prelims. We could have Penrith V Cronulla on a sunny Sunday at Accor. Great for the fans. One can dream.

yakstorm

First Grade
I think they want the extra day recovery to give sides best chance in the GF
Nah, it was always for the ratings. Friday night is a stronger TV spot than Saturday & Sunday (for Channel 9 at least who pushed for it)

Ideal scenario for 9 would be Friday & Sunday nights, but the NRL would never agree to that.