What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

yakstorm

First Grade
Unfortunately I don't think it is.

Dogs V Manly had sold most of level 4 East and it got 35K. I get they're trying to fill up the lower levels but it's not looking good there also.

I think at this stage 30K on the lower end and 35K on the higher end...

Lets hope weather is good and we have a lot of walk ups, they'll need it.
Dogs v Manly wasn't selling into bays 116 - 122 and 140 - 145 (they had their sponsors covering the seats) or into level 3 on the northern end, so that could balance it out a bit.

Honestly I don't see it hitting 40K, though it does appear to be selling better than Panthers v Storm last year, which they named 35K for.

Unfortunately I don't think it is.

Dogs V Manly had sold most of level 4 East and it got 35K. I get they're trying to fill up the lower levels but it's not looking good there also.

I think at this stage 30K on the lower end and 35K on the higher end...

Lets hope weather is good and we have a lot of walk ups, they'll need it.
Well hopefully there is a lot more like my son and I. We`re going but haven`t been in a rush to buy our tickets knowing that there`s not going to be a problem getting some.

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Amazing crowd ? Storm are a 1 team town, they should be selling out every week.

40 k tomorrow will look awful on TV, a 50% empty stadium, the geniuses at NRL HQ should of put the game at Combank.
Surely you're trolling?

40K at Accor looks great. Commbank should never host a prelim for any club. And on what f**king planet is 29K a better result than 40K regardless of stadium.

kurt faulk

Coach
Amazing crowd ? Storm are a 1 team town, they should be selling out every week.

40 k tomorrow will look awful on TV, a 50% empty stadium, the geniuses at NRL HQ should of put the game at Combank.

They play in a city where the afl is a religion. It was a full house. And the only rectangular stadium that can fit a large crowd. I'm happy they didn't move it to a shit afl ground to pump up the numbers.