What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Iamback

Coach
Price, atmosphere, stadium experience, KO time, expectation of it being a good game.

Good seats were $95.

Throw in a meal and a few watered down beer you are looking at $150.

There was nothing on before the game, Making even the rambling on either TV's panel actually the better option.

So you'd get a better night out at the local pub/club. End up cheaper too.

If we are talking a club game, tickets are cheaper but if the game before on TV looks better. As a neutral you aren't drawn to either team than why not go again to a pub or somewhere that has atmosphere and watch both games.
Cheaper again than going to watch 2 teams you have no interest in play

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good seats were $95.

Throw in a meal and a few watered down beer you are looking at $150.

There was nothing on before the game, Making even the rambling on either TV's panel actually the better option.

So you'd get a better night out at the local pub/club. End up cheaper too
yeh its very expensive, ok as a one off, like splashing out to go to a decent concert, but hard push to do it regularly. We spent nearly $300 for the pair of us going to watch the Dolphins at HBF park. Steep for 2 hours entertainment.
Id like to see full memberships become much more affordable, Warriors should be commended for their pricing this year.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Quite a few tickets left across the stadium - some areas have been recategorised from 'gold' to 'silver', 'diamond' to 'gold', and one of the Melbourne bays has been split.

Screenshot 2024-10-02 at 6.11.42 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-10-02 at 6.12.12 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-10-02 at 6.11.56 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-10-02 at 6.42.32 pm.png

Dark Corner

Juniors
Even when watching njunc
Can’t help talking about league even when their game is on
Typical after years of trying to sell Rugby League to my mate who is a Newcastle Utd and England Rugby Union fan he is going to watch the grand final and first thing he will say to me why is it not a sell out.

APPSY

Juniors
Quite a few tickets left across the stadium - some areas have been recategorised from 'gold' to 'silver', 'diamond' to 'gold', and one of the Melbourne bays has been split.

View attachment 94939View attachment 94941View attachment 94940View attachment 94942
Yeeeshh.... Surely these sell in the next few days.. At least I hope they do. Another record breaking season for our crowds and facing the possibility of the lowest attended Grand Final since the move to Homebush (COVID excluded).

Dark Corner

Juniors
Yeeeshh.... Surely these sell in the next few days.. At least I hope they do. Another record breaking season for our crowds and facing the possibility of the lowest attended Grand Final since the move to Homebush (COVID excluded).
I hope so as I have enjoyed another great season and be a bit flat if they can't at least 79,000 plus.

Latest posts