What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Finals bandwagon

Whose bandwagon are you on?

• Storm

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Panthers

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Roosters

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Sharks

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Cowboys

• Bulldogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sea Eagles

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Knights

• I'd rather die than choose any of them

• Total voters
I thought about this yesterday. This is my preferred order of bandwagoning from "I'd be okay with them winning it" to "I'd rather put bleach in my eyes":

1. Cowboys
2. Storm
3. Sea Eagles
4. Knights
5. Sharks
6. Panthers
7. Bulldogs
8. Roosters

SBD82

Coach
Tough choice. It’s a thoroughly unlikeable field.

I’d probably lean towards manly, but the thought of sitting through a DCE victory speech makes me feel the bad feelings.

Roosters with the title being stripped for salary cap breaches is probably the ideal outcome.

Nuke

Staff member
I'm a Newcastle supporter, so while my team is -somehow- in the 8, I don't expect us to last more than a week or two.

I have genuine dislike for pretty much every other of the 7 teams remaining. My least dislike being for NthQld ... but they're a Qld team, so bugger 'em.

Apey

Staff member
Get on the Knights guys. When we lose Week 1 you can experience that all too familiar feeling of disappointment. A quick fix.

Last Week

Bench
I'm hoping for some horrendous refereeing decisions and performances. I want all the attention to be on them and their idiotic calls.

I want Ashleigh Klein to ref the grand final and award the winning try off the back of a knock on during an obstruction play which was on the 8th tackle of the set.

I would get great joy out of watching Trent Robinson crying because JWH was being unfairly targeted after he accidently murders Victor Radley when both headbutt each other 16 times. I then wouldn't mind if the most likeable coach left, Craig Fitzgibbon, eats Robbos f**king head. Literally eat it.

This sport needs a f**king rocket up it in the way it's coached and officiated. Let it go up in flames.

Trifili13

Juniors
I'm hoping for some horrendous refereeing decisions and performances. I want all the attention to be on them and their idiotic calls.

I want Ashleigh Klein to ref the grand final and award the winning try off the back of a knock on during an obstruction play which was on the 8th tackle of the set.

I would get great joy out of watching Trent Robinson crying because JWH was being unfairly targeted after he accidently murders Victor Radley when both headbutt each other 16 times. I then wouldn't mind if the most likeable coach left, Craig Fitzgibbon, eats Robbos f**king head. Literally eat it.

This sport needs a f**king rocket up it in the way it's coached and officiated. Let it go up in flames.
With the last pass leading to the match winning try also being 3 metres forward right under the nose of the touch judge who had the 20m line as a guide but still missed it as he was 10m behind the play. We go to the bunker which checks if the ball was knocked on from a kick earlier in the play which is called play on but the bunker somehow can't adjudicate the obvious forward pass as the camera is not directly in line as they are using the same camera angle that was miraculously in line with the potential knock on 30m earlier. The rules are changed in the offseason and the Roosters are retrospectively award the GF due to the adversity they experienced.

mozza91

Coach
I feel like we would have been elevated to everyone’s 2nd favourite team if Hethro actually snotted Mahoney instead of just shaping up. Such a missed opportunity.

Latest posts