What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW1 Fri - Penrith 30-10 Sydney @ BlueBet

Finals Week 1: Penrith v Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stinkfinger

Juniors
My understanding is that if you run around someone you bring them in to the play.

I don't think being behind them matters. If it was half a metre behind that doesn't exclude obstruction. Perhaps in this case the bunker would have said he had no legit chance to get to him
Probably, given the state of the game, they'd say Edwards ran behind his own player.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
They do it every year this time of year though.

I was confused why the commentary were all so shocked that they went to another gear for finals like they don’t do it every year.

Could argue they’ve definitely regressed as Panthers side from 2 years ago wouldn’t have taken their foot off the throat in the second half, but the Roosters were never actually going to be able to get back into that game so they only played as well as they needed to.
Took until well into the second half to get over the top of Parra in the corresponding game in 2022.

Latest posts