What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW1 Sun - Canterbury v Manly @ Accor

Finals Week 1: Canterbury v Manly

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

Warrimoo3

Juniors
Anyone remember this ? Greg Rees and the 2SM guys : Backyard Barbie Boogie Woogie . Includes the classic line Can’t help it if the chops all taste like kerosene.

Vic Mackey

Referee
From memory it feels like when teams play in week 1 of the finals after playing a week ot 2 before the winner has often been reversed?

The Dogs have really lost their way havent they? The way they play which is a smaller team being 100% effort and intensity was always going to be hard to maintain. Manly, well it all depends on how the 1's shoulder is. My assumption is if your fullbacks gunna be carrying an injury youd want it to be the shoulder. I think he'll be fine and get it done for the Eagles.

Manly by 10.

I'd actually be more concerned here if we come into the finals on a winning streak, we relaxed for a couple weeks and should come out firing, Dogs 19+ is a special for me this weekend imo, I've put a few hundred on it.

Gamble Responsibly I'm wrong more then I'm right lol.

Grapple

Bench
Manly have beaten the top 3 teams this year. They've produced some great wins. Thankfully, we are not top 3 so we've got a great chance!

Think About It GIF by Identity