What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW2 Fri - Cronulla 26-18 North Qld @ Allianz

Finals Week 2: Cronulla v North Qld

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
It had to happen eventually.
Congrats to the preliminary finalists. Trindall carved up like a man in a hockey mask near a lake and it was nice to see Nicho smiling. I had a meme set up and it will never see the hallowed pages of LU.
Cowboys should be forced to shave their heads and walk home.Well done to every Sharks fan that went to the game

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
It had to happen eventually.
Congrats to the preliminary finalists. Trindall carved up like a man in a hockey mask near a lake and it was nice to see Nicho smiling. I had a meme set up and it will never see the hallowed pages of LU.
Cowboys should be forced to shave their heads and walk home.Well done to every Sharks fan that went to the game
Not many of them then, under 20k joke of a club

Tiger Shark

Bench
I reckon he put on some weight to improve his defence. Which he did.
but it cost him a yard or 2 of pace and took that confidence he had to bust through small gap.
Plus the head noise and leg injuries this year didn’t help.

An off season with Roger fabri will fix it
He’s not fully fit mate

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Well done sharks. I’ll be cheering you on v the panthers

I read this morning we missed 50 tackles last night. Defence has been our biggest issue all year. Hopefully in the off season we can sack our current defensive coach and replace them with someone much better

I thought Robson and Deardon had blinders for us. I thought you’re 5/8 was amazing. I watched the sharks play us up here in Townsville a month or two ago and thought he was outstanding then and last night only reinforced that. I hope you keep him going forward. He’s a good one

I thought the penalty try was bullshit and a few of your tries were a bit flukey in the first half but the passes stuck for you and that’s how footy goes sometimes

Like I said good luck next week and congratulations on the win you f**king squat to piss merkins ( just joking, love your stupid faces, knob jockeys)

flippikat

First Grade
That's it, I'm cheering for the Sharks now.
The Panthers, Storm & Roosters have had this competition in a share between them for long enough - and while I could handle Manly being Premiers, there's something nice about a "lightning strikes twice" 2nd Sharks Premiership after all the decades of heartbreak those fans had.

For that retro feel, would be cool if they win it against Manly too - considering the history between the two clubs.

Surely

Post Whore
Well done sharks. I’ll be cheering you on v the panthers

I read this morning we missed 50 tackles last night. Defence has been our biggest issue all year. Hopefully in the off season we can sack our current defensive coach and replace them with someone much better

I thought Robson and Deardon had blinders for us. I thought you’re 5/8 was amazing. I watched the sharks play us up here in Townsville a month or two ago and thought he was outstanding then and last night only reinforced that. I hope you keep him going forward. He’s a good one

I thought the penalty try was bullshit and a few of your tries were a bit flukey in the first half but the passes stuck for you and that’s how footy goes sometimes

Like I said good luck next week and congratulations on the win you f**king squat to piss merkins ( just joking, love your stupid faces, knob jockeys)

Tbf I was squatting to piss around the 64 min mark

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Tbf I was squatting to piss around the 64 min mark

It’s the story of our season.

Scoring points hasn’t been an issue but our defence has been as reliable as my anus after a hot curry

Val Holmes getting injured sucks for him and the dragons

Latest posts