What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW2 Sat - Sydney 40-16 Manly @ Allianz

Finals Week 2: Sydney v Manly

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Adam Gee referees the perfect game in the 2023 Grand Final. I've never seen so much appreciation for a referee after any game, let alone the most important NRL game in the calendar. Following year he cannot get a sniff of Origin or key finals games. Something stinks with this decision.
NRL bosses would have been happy with the GF, since it brought international acclaim to the game, even though he let a number of high shots and a hip drop go. In 2024 he hasn't met the KPI's it seems. Mostly concerning closeness of scores, penalty counts, ball in play times, the things Annesley bangs on about so boringly every Monday arvo. Basically, he doesn't do game management, and they don't like that.

Bazal

Post Whore
Adam Gee hey?

I mean let's be honest. Being the best of this current crop of refs is exactly the same as being the best bloke out of the Manly Seven

Diesel

Referee
All week I’ve been thinking manly will win, but with JWH back the roosters may just have the edge

Bazal

Post Whore
Seibold sounds the way you'd expect a carton of Winnie Reds to sound if someone gave it a voice

speedster

Juniors
I'm feeling Manly. No, not saying I feel crook although I have just washed my mouth out. But just feel Manly could get the Chooks tonight.

Or is it the wine?

Latest posts