What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-6 Melbourne @ Accor

Grand Final: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
You're such a sad little merkin
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

2019 Jared was told he got it then they changed their minds lol. B-Moz was another strong contender.

Disagree on 2013 actually, SBW should have got it.

Spot on with G Burgess, Morgan and Fifita. S Burgess and Lewis at least had very good games though. JT wasn't in the top 10 players in the 2015 game.
I can still remember falling out of my seat when Jared was walking towards the stage and they announced Simple Jack.

Sonny definitely had a good game as well in 2013, would have been happy with him winning it. Cherry was good for a Manly too but it’s tough giving it to a halfback in a losing effort.

2015 was a weird one, the entire second half was Brisbane defending their line and barely playing any footy at all. It worked until one freak play. If the Broncos held out then Thurston’s performance is remember as the mother of all bed grogans

Fangs

Coach
Penrith were my second team until their players started acting like deadshits a few seasons back + can’t stand Ivan. Grew up in the Druitt, got free tix to games through juniors etc.

Know a lot of fans, but god damn can’t stand seeing the smug merkins so happily smug these days. Will be great to see their sad little faces when they fade back down into bottom 9 obscurity next season.

Your NY resolution is to barrack for your own team.

I want to see a positive shaman in 2025.

Sonny83

Juniors
I can still remember falling out of my seat when Jared was walking towards the stage and they announced Simple Jack.

Sonny definitely had a good game as well in 2013, would have been happy with him winning it. Cherry was good for a Manly too but it’s tough giving it to a halfback in a losing effort.

2015 was a weird one, the entire second half was Brisbane defending their line and barely playing any footy at all. It worked until one freak play. If the Broncos held out then Thurston’s performance is remember as the mother of all bed grogans
Morgan deserved that one