What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 GF - Sun 6 Oct - Melbourne v Penrith @ Accor

Grand Final: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

• Penrith Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

Warrimoo3

Juniors
I'm going to wait until after that amateur award ceremony on Wednesday night before making any bald predictions.
A huge congratulations to both clubs for getting to yet another grand final.
Speaking of the Rothman’s medal , here are my predictions:

1. Dan “Danny” Levi
2: Drew “Drewy” Hutchinson
3: Bill “Billy” Slater

Best Outsider: Josh “Oshay” Aloiai*
*Josh has been suspended twice this year and is thus ineligible.

Warrimoo3

Juniors
Speaking of the Rothman’s medal , here are my predictions:

1. Dan “Danny” Levi
2: Drew “Drewy” Hutchinson
3: Bill “Billy” Slater

Best Outsider: Josh “Oshay” Aloiai*
*Josh has been suspended twice this year and is thus ineligible.

The following contenders for coach of the year :

Trent Robinson (Roosters). Took a ragtag bunch of journeymen , misfits and rejects who all took pay cuts to unite for a common goal…to play under the French speaking master coach. Operating with limited resources and running on nothing more than the smell of an oily rag , and commuting in a clapped out car held together by nothing more than Cash Converter stickers,he managed to take then to within one win of the grand final.

Ricky “Stick” Stuart (Raiders): Having lost his marquee player and talisman Jack Wighton , he managed to take the Raiders to the cusp of the top eight. Despite having no State Of Origin players on his roster and a mobile phone plan with a limited amount of “textas”.

Anthony “Siebs” Seibold : Managed to select a first grade NRL team without a halfback against Souths. And has a four day Harvard degree.

Saxon

Bench

Latest posts