What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 GF - Sun 6 Oct - Melbourne v Penrith @ Accor

Grand Final: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

• Penrith Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

_Johnsy

Referee
NAS is a big out for the purple scum, the smug have them in the forwards. I don’t see Melbournes forwards having anything other than the one gear get your job done, Panthers forwards do have more than one gear.

Penrith by 4

_Johnsy

Referee
Ivan having a good old fashioned whinge as usual.

Even trying to ensure Butler isn't in the bunker for the GF. Never mind the fact the obstruction call was correct.
No it wasn’t, contact was made with the inside shoulder & it was the defenders decision to initiate contact.

_Johnsy

Referee
Im suprised so many are saying it will be a boring game. Ive found both games theyve played this year to be great contests. I feel like 3-4 years ago both these teams were the strangle the life out of you teams, but now attack very well and a number of game breakers.

Im kinda the same with Penrith. I think for the first 3 years of their run they were unrelenting f*%kswits, however thats really toned down over the last two years. Also no matter what you think of them you cant not respect what they have done.
100% as a neutral both teams play a brilliant brand of footy. It will be an absolute belter.

Warrimoo3

Juniors
With Klein no doubt under instruction to put his whistle away both teams will be able to slow the rucks down with impunity . We could see record slow play the balls. Wrestlemania here we come .

taste2taste

Juniors
With Klein no doubt under instruction to put his whistle away both teams will be able to slow the rucks down with impunity . We could see record slow play the balls. Wrestlemania here we come .
But it will be hailed as a great display of referring because there were no penalties awarded :/

And then people will say why can't all games be reffed like that ?

People forgetting how dull league was during the decade of wrestling.

taste2taste

Juniors
I'm I just noticing for the first time the storm have no forwards?

Who the F are those blokes ? Thier best forwards are a Warriors discard and a past his prime QLD Origin prop.

Stagger eel

Staff member
NAS is as big a loss to them as Latrell was to souths in 21.

Panthers by 8 and continually kissed on the dick by the footy gods.

soc123_au

Staff member
NAS is as big a loss to them as Latrell was to souths in 21.

Panthers by 8 and continually kissed on the dick by the footy gods.
Latrell missing in 21 is the only reason it was close. His record at fullback against us has Trent Robinson raising his eyebrows. It baffles me that it keeps getting thrown out there.

lockyno1

Post Whore
At least Klein will screw both teams for neutrals....it's like Wrestlemania out there with two blokes in a main event you hate!

Go Bald Klein ultimate Montreal Screwjob please

speedster

Juniors
My view on this year is that while the Storm have beaten the Panthers twice to claim the minor premiership, I don't see the difference between the sides being so great that they end up with a 3-0 record for the season.

Panthers to do the 4-peat in a tight one.

Latest posts