What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 GF - Sun 6 Oct - Melbourne v Penrith @ Accor

Grand Final: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dodgy

Juniors
2009 GF Intro was a montage of the season narrated by the players with the dance track Roysopp - Forever.

That was the best intro from C9.

Diesel

Referee
Seriously 9, we have a welcome to country and anthem to go. It’s supposed to start in 4 minutes you merkins

flippikat

First Grade
Right, we've had the GF dinner (mmm.. Pizza Hutt BBQ Chicken & Bacon...), got the coffees, settled in.

I wish it wasn't a night kickoff.. getting late for a Sunday here in NZ, but meh.. I've taken tomorrow off work for a sleep in.. so a bit of planning fixes that for me.

I have a feeling just now that this game won't be close. One of those gut feelings.

Don't know which way it'll go, but I'm picking one team will smash the other in the first half..... and if by any chance it's close, it'll be from a comeback in the 2nd 40.

It won't be a match-long arm-wrestle OR a try-for-try shootout.

yobbo84

Coach
Mendo can talk it up but the last 3 years have been boring for all but Panthers

Compare that to the 2014-2016 run of premiers

Anyway.. Storm by 8