What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand final Panthers vs Storm

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

PennyPanthers81

Juniors
Beverly Hills GIF by Slice

age.s

First Grade
I'm an idiot......of course BS is there. Sorry folks for the scare.
I dunno. If they think Naths shoulder is completely fine they might go with Laurie. That's what we've been doing for most of the year. Wouldn't be the biggest shock for Bellamy but might throw a slight spanner in there.

Fangs

Coach
Scotty is a big in. The bench just wasn't right with three props.

Lindsay will do well enough out wide if required but there are some fast players in that Storm side ready to take advantage.

Iamback

Coach
Scotty is a big in. The bench just wasn't right with three props.

Lindsay will do well enough out wide if required but there are some fast players in that Storm side ready to take advantage.

Their middles are soft. Katoa is getting better but the show and go Storm use would just eat up a slow edge

Fangs

Coach
Their middles are soft. Katoa is getting better but the show and go Storm use would just eat up a slow edge

I'm all about Martin destroying Howarth. He is ready to get rocked. I've been envisioning this for weeks now. My vision is Howarth takes it off a 20 tap and Martin races out and sends him to the moon.

Storm have a decent pack but it shouldn't be a problem for ours.

Iamback

Coach
I'm all about Martin destroying Howarth. He is ready to get rocked. I've been envisioning this for weeks now. My vision is Howarth takes it off a 20 tap and Martin races out and sends him to the moon.

Storm have a decent pack but it shouldn't be a problem for ours.

Howarth didn't play Round 1. Martin didn't play at Penrith, So there are a few cards we haven't played yet.

Fangs

Coach
I hope Daine comes onto the bench.

I’m not sure why guys, but this is most confident I’ve been in 4 years. I can’t explain it, but I’m really thinking us 13+…..

We are f**king on.

I'm not sure where the trepidation from some fans has come from. We can forget about our form in 2024. We are absolutely bringing our A game tomorrow and it's up to the Storm to keep up.

Fangs

Coach
As for the bench. We have trust Brad here. It's Cleary cover. Likely won't be required...

Toelau and Daine haven't been in the picture for a while. It would be a big swifty if they displaced Schneider at this point.