What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand final Panthers vs Storm

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

MrBlack

Juniors
Paps weakness is his defence. Have a look at a lot of the tries Melbourne concede.

Cleary will work him around the park. Working fullbacks is something Clearly does better than any half in the comp. If for 1 tackle he is out of position Nathan will strike.

When was the last time Walsh or Teddy dominated against us???

John Hamblin

Juniors
Paps weakness is his defence. Have a look at a lot of the tries Melbourne concede.

Cleary will work him around the park. Working fullbacks is something Clearly does better than any half in the comp. If for 1 tackle he is out of position Nathan will strike.

When was the last time Walsh or Teddy dominated against us???
I wonder what new tricks Nathan has got for the GF?

maple_69

Bench
Yeah it's a good point. Turbo has always looked average against us and Latrell has been consistently been embarrassed as well.

I don't doubt our typical tactic of landing every kick 5m out from the goal line, 5m in from the touchline will be in play as well. Warbrick is their strongest metreage back, the rest are fine but nothing that's going to save the pack. If we funnel those kicks down our left edge (his wing) and have Alamoti steaming down on him, it will shut down one route they have out of their half.

Nealo 12

First Grade
Good luck on Sunday Panthers

Ill be there cheering you lot on as I did last year, was glorious shutting up the arrogant ponys fans who were celebrating like pork chops early

3 in a row in this era is bloody amazing, 4 is next level
Thanks , not all of your forum are as supportive, cheers

Iamback

Coach
Good luck on Sunday Panthers

Ill be there cheering you lot on as I did last year, was glorious shutting up the arrogant ponys fans who were celebrating like pork chops early

3 in a row in this era is bloody amazing, 4 is next level

It helps it is my team but every one is missing the point. 5 GF's in arow but a couple of losses mixed in, I could get the bored angle but we are witnessing greatness.

Especially as we add more teams, We will be waiting a very very long time before seeing a team do this again

Latest posts