What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand final Panthers vs Storm

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

chrisD

Coach
It's my early call. We aren't winning 2025 and I think we won't make the top 4.

Not the night to talk about it. We are the best team in yonks.
We are not missing the top 4 lol. What hole are 4 consistent sides going to crawl from? The talent going is not that great, real talk Fish is ever reliable but not impactful, the culture that makes our mindset, belief and defence just is.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
We are not missing the top 4 lol. What hole are 4 consistent sides going to crawl from? The talent going is not that great, real talk Fish is ever reliable but not impactful, the culture that makes our mindset, belief and defence just is.
Nath has another year like 2024 and we might miss the 8

Fangs

Coach

The rule is seeing the top 30 squads. Right now we really can't judge.

Just a hot take. Losing key personnel and having no home ground will cost us an extra 3-4 wins and therefore we miss the 4.

Fangs

Coach
If Yeo and Nath are fit in September I'll back us over anyone

Sure.

I'm not trying to put us down. I'm saying it now because I really think this is the end of the run. And by saying it I hope everyone comes to terms with how unbelievable this run has been. This is not going to happen again in our lifetime. It's unbelievable.

It's appropriate we won tonight. We got the Storm who screwed us in 2020. We got them tonight, we dominated them. Even at 0-6 it felt like we were on top.

Christ if we win again I'll buy everyone a schooner.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Sure.

I'm not trying to put us down. I'm saying it now because I really think this is the end of the run. And by saying it I hope everyone comes to terms with how unbelievable this run has been. This is not going to happen again in our lifetime. It's unbelievable.

It's appropriate we won tonight. We got the Storm who screwed us in 2020. We got them tonight, we dominated them. Even at 0-6 it felt like we were on top.

It ain't f**king over till it's over baby

WestyLife

First Grade
Sure.

Don't say that Royce is still paying for it 😂

age.s

First Grade
Sure.

Said it before, I'll say it again. As long as Yeo and Nathan keep going like this we can go forever.

age.s

First Grade
My final view on Tago this year. He deserved plenty of criticism, but sticking with him in fg was absolutely the right call. He put in an unbelievable performance tonight against some of the most damaging players in the game exactly when we needed it. It's a perfect example of the people closer to both him and the team knowing what was best for the situation.

Here's hoping he just mauls it from the word go next year. Would be an incredible redemption arc for him to play Origin.

Latest posts