What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand Final winner ?

Gareth67

First Grade
Come on gents - and ladies , let’s not be to downhearted by the fact that it is not the Dragons in the big match . What is your tip for tonight’s winner , who will be holding the shield aloft at games end ?

Penrith by 6 !

Over to you .

redv13

Bench
Want Melb to win but they look vulnerable up front without NAS. JFH and Leota can really cause some damage tonight and I’m not sure Melb can stop that. Penrith by 8 but hoping the storm end this run

maestro1

Bench
I want to shut Buzz, Anasta and Hoops up from talking shit about 3 or 4 premierships being even spoken about in the same vane as our 11 in a row. So, even though I feel dirty and will have to shower after the game..... I'll be cheering the Sssssstttttooorrrmmm on. Fxck that was hard to type.

True_Believer

Juniors
Given Melbourne's dominance of the game over the last 25 seasons and Penrith's dominance over the past say 5 or so years, I............. couldn't give a f**k. Not interested. Haven't watched or followed a single game of the finals series and today is going to be no different.