What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand Final winner ?

RedVee

First Grade
Even throughout the call, the caller mentioned Souffs were the last team to make 5GFs, no one ever mentions the great St George team that won 11 in a Row, I have said it over and over, many people around 50 to 70, who were on the haters side of St George were really trained well, The NRL, commentors, media and Co, have completely thrown St George's record into the furnace.
Most young Rugby League followers born post 1999, would have absolutely no idea, and probably have zero care factor, about the history of the game, in this new world order, its about living for moment and the Short history, the Panthers are the new St George of this modern era.
Andrew Johns mentioned it, said no one would ever beat it

Phantom V

Juniors
Great win by the Panthers.
Hope our Dragons were watching. The heart of the Panthers success is based on discipline and effort - in bucket loads.
The big question for me now is WILL MUNSTER GET 4 WEEKS FOR BITING LIKE KYLE GOT ?????
It was a great win by a champion team. Hats off.
As for Munster…. nothing to see hear

56to66

Juniors

BLM01

First Grade

BLM01

First Grade
Storm no field position, felt like i was watching the Saints at one stage, only difference Storm didn't concede a shit load of points..
Penrith too good, got some lucky calls, Howarth got the ball down in my opinion and Martin should have been sinbinned, when Paps made a break and Martin wouldnt let him play the ball quick, ref gave a 6 again, that was classic sinbin..
Maybe true but Melb were lucky not to give away some themselves

BLM01

First Grade

56to66

Juniors
What now you keep repeating yourself. Whats with the article posting twice with caps lock on?
It is spot on. You are the only one calling our 11 straight record a myth.
It seems your very challenged and confused, it's like at work, I tend to have to repeat to someone 4 times, due to selective hearing or playing the imbecile role of not accepting the truth about something, like how they broke something, but the damage occurred out of thin air.
FOR EXAMPLE WHEN YOU BUY A f**kING NEW CAR, and you scratch it or your run into your garage door and then try to claim warranty or blame the workmanship of it.
Follow, understand, get the picture, comprehend, grasp, make sense of, with it.

Latest posts