What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand Final winner ?

since77

Juniors
It seems your very challenged and confused, it's like at work, I tend to have to repeat to someone 4 times, due to selective hearing or playing the imbecile role of not accepting the truth about something, like how they broke something, but the damage occurred out of thin air.
FOR EXAMPLE WHEN YOU BUY A f**kING NEW CAR, and you scratch it or your run into your garage door and then try to claim warranty or blame the workmanship of it.
Follow, understand, get the picture, comprehend, grasp, make sense of, with it.
I'm thinking someone of your vintage might need to take a Bex and go have a good lay down. Chill out dude. 11 in a row. 4 in a row. Different eras, different rules. Both great achievements in their own right.
What everyone needs to be celebrating today is that the Purple Cheats lost.

RedVee

First Grade
That article mentions our record twice.
And the telecast showed a graphic with St George 11, Souths 5, then a bunch at 3 including Penrith. The narrative was a Penrith win lifts them above the other 3’s like Parra. They also then gave extra praise because of the salary cap era with Penrith losing players year on year.

pretty fair I think.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The way they are framing this, it looks like the Penrith run is over. Even one of their own players said it'll never happen again.

Meh, this is just media stuff, selling it for all its worth.

I'm more worried that someone has scratched @56to66 's car.

rasaint

Juniors
Once big Nelson rubbed out it was strongly back in Panthers favour.

NAS plays it would have been a different game.