What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 INJURES & SUSPENSIONS

bluefox68

Staff member
Nikora - Rd. 6 (after the bye) - suspension

BHU - Rd. 6 (after the bye) - injury

Quigs

Immortal
Could of waited till after Saturday Night Bluey.

The curse and voodoo dolls thingy.

Poss

Juniors
Next week, no Nikora, Hunt, Toby, Dale, JC, BHU

Cam on report too I think?

very light in the middle all of a sudden. Cool!

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Fitz’s hand might be forced to move Talakai into the middle? Canberra are a huge side so it needs to be combatted the best we can

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Fitz’s hand might be forced to move Talakai into the middle? Canberra are a huge side so it needs to be combatted the best we can
Yep reckon that might be the case assuming Royce...BHU and Toby and possibly Dale not being available. Pity the bye isn't next week. Starting to look very thin in the forwards with Nikora out for another week and JC long term as well. Looking forward to seeing Tooks and Iro getting a shot albeit in a severely weakened side.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hey play your guitar, do anything just retire fella, for yourself, way to many head clashes.

I am not looking to replace him as a player for another player, I am concerned for his health. I am old enough to be his father and would begging him to give it away, sure coach stay involved but no more concussions.

CTE.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Hey play your guitar, do anything just retire fella, for yourself, way to many head clashes.

I am not looking to replace him as a player for another player, I am concerned for his health. I am old enough to be his father and would begging him to give it away, sure coach stay involved but no more concussions.

CTE.
I agree and the other player not a sharks player is Luke Keary, both of them need to retire.
Going forward any concussion is bad, does the NRL say once you come into grade at so many concussions you are medically retired.
It would be a huge call I know, but if it saves one player later in life it would be worth it

DJDL

Bench
I agree and the other player not a sharks player is Luke Keary, both of them need to retire.
Going forward any concussion is bad, does the NRL say once you come into grade at so many concussions you are medically retired.
It would be a huge call I know, but if it saves one player later in life it would be worth it

At least that way Moroko might finally get a run hahaha