What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 INJURIES & SUSPENSIONS

Hunt will be in reggies for sure, he will need a few games there to get fitness back.
Finucane I am struggling to get him into 17, only spot I have would be OK out of team Toby starts.
OK has been struggling with leg noticed last couple of games could be injury

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hunt will be in reggies for sure, he will need a few games there to get fitness back.
Finucane I am struggling to get him into 17, only spot I have would be OK out of team Toby starts.
OK has been struggling with leg noticed last couple of games could be injury
Corked thigh.

Frenzy.

Immortal
He still averaged 10 metres per run. Just not many of them. 7/71. He still tackled. 26/1

His PTB speed is lightning fast. Was 2.75 seconds last week. Averaging 3.32 secs for the year. That's one advantage he has.

He's not the automatic omission from the team IMO.

Is Dale then the 18th man.
You don't normally have every forward available.
And if Fitz has shown his hand re Iro.
The bench will be tough going to get on.
The benefit will be any niggle player has he can be rested till 100%, you want players as close to that come finals

Quigs

Immortal
What is the going rate for stand downs for those in the mid range NRL clubs. Not mid range DUI ( I don't know what he peaked at) I am talking about the not top shelf clubs and their players.

How many weeks if any.

Latest posts